Your Pet is your responsibility.
Make sure your Dog is licensed and wearing its tag.
Only you can identify your pet when it is not wearing any identification.
Check with local veterinarians or the Clinton Animal Control Officer about obtaining a microchip for your pet as a backup identification system. All pets that are found are scanned for microchips.
When Your Pet Is Missing
- Check the entire house and yard.
- Check and alert neighbors/postal carrier to be on the lookout.
- Patrol neighboring streets.
- Contact Animal control and provide the information for a lost report, and visit the shelter at least every other day. Check our Lost Pets.
- Check the local papers for found animal ads.
- Check local Veterinarians for injured strays.
- Place a lost add on social media. (Facebook, Craigslist, etc.)
- Place flyers at shelters, vets and local stores.
- Don't give up hope too soon, we work diligently to return lost pets