- 3:00 p.m.
- Last Tuesday of each month
- Clinton Town Hall
242 Church Street
Clinton, MA 01510
- Meeting Notices
- Diane L. Magliozzi, Ex Officio member
Position: Town Accountant
- David J. Baird, Appointed Member
Department: Principal Assessor
- Joseph P. Casasanto, Elected Member
Department: Retired Police Lieutenant
Term expires: April 16, 2020
- Elected Member
Term expires: February 1, 2019
- Paul B. Cherubini
Occupation: Executive, Dunn & Co.
Term expires: February 5, 2021
- Patricia Hazel, Administrator
Retirement System Members
- Active Members: 255
- Retired Members: 132
About the Board
The Clinton Retirement System is one of 106 state and municipal retirement systems in Massachusetts. The System is administered by a 5-member board consisting of 1 ex-officio member, 2 elected members, 1 member appointed by the Board of Selectmen and 1 member elected by the 4 previously mentioned Retirement Board members. The Board, while operating independently, is bound by Massachusetts General Law Chapter 32. Chapter 32 establishes benefits, contribution requirements and an accounting and funds structure for all municipal retirement systems.
Related Government Websites
- The Public Employee Retirement Administration Commission (PERAC) was created for and is dedicated to the oversight, guidance, monitoring and regulation of the Massachusetts Public Pension System.
- Massachusetts General Law Chapter 32 establishes and governs all Massachusetts Retirement boards. Use the search box at this website to link to Chapter 32.
- The Pension Reserves Investment Trust (PRIT) Fund is a pooled investment fund established to invest the assets of the Massachusetts State Teachers’ and Employees’ Retirement Systems, and the assets of county, authority, district and municipal retirement systems that choose to invest in the Fund.
- The Social Security Administration pays retirement, disability and survivors benefits to workers and their families and administers the Supplemental Security Income program.
- The Internal Revenue Service has a wealth of information about retirement plans, taxability of retirement and disability pay, W-2s and 1099Rs that may be helpful in answering questions.